Excel's lookup functions allow you to look up values from foreign tables and lists. Take a look at our in-depth tutorials:
- How To Do A VLOOKUP: The Ultimate Guide. VLOOKUP, one of Excel's most powerful functions, is used to look up data from a foreign table. Learn how to do a VLOOKUP in this handy tutorial!
- HLOOKUP tutorial. Ever wondered whether it's possible to do a VLOOKUP horizontally rather than vertically? It's easy with the HLOOKUP function!
- Using INDEX MATCH. Learn how to use INDEX MATCH, one of Excel's most useful lookup functions.
- Using INDEX MATCH MATCH. INDEX MATCH MATCH is an extension of the popular INDEX MATCH formula, allowing lookups across both rows and columns simultaneously.
- Using VLOOKUP with multiple values. Is it possible to use the VLOOKUP function to look up a result based on multiple input values? No, but we can achieve a similar result using INDEX MATCH.
- INDEX MATCH with multiple criteria. INDEX MATCH is more powerful than you think! Use it with multiple criteria to look up a result value based on multiple columns.