"I spend hours every day buried in Excel and feel overwhelmed by my work..."
Excel is a huge part of your job. You spend tons of time at work struggling with formulas and functions — and, even though you can usually solve your problems eventually, you can’t help but wondering whether you’re doing things the right way.
Do you ever:
- Feel a lack of confidence when presented with data analysis and spreadsheet challenges?
- Wonder whether you could be saving time at work if you knew the right Excel formulas and functions?
- Feel guilty about bugging your team with Excel questions?
- Wonder whether your co-workers see you as a competent, high-performing analyst?
- Feel uninspired when you go to work each morning?
Don’t worry — you’re not alone. Around the world, thousands of employees just like you struggle with these problems each and every day. It’s totally normal.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
How much more enjoyable would your job be if you knew how to make Excel work with you, not against you?
- You would feel confident and prepared on the job.
- You would free up hours every day to spend on more important things — like critical work tasks, meetings, or even more ‘you time’.
- You wouldn’t have to nag your team with requests for spreadsheet help.
- Your co-workers would respect you as a high-performing analyst.
- You would feel excited to go to work every day.
And, best of all — what if your new skills qualified you for more senior, higher-paying positions in your industry? That would have a huge impact on your career — and your lifetime earnings.
So, where to start?
You’re a independent, productive person, and you like solving problems on the fly — so you’ve tried to learn Excel on your own. You’ve read forums and articles trying to figure out which formulas and functions will help you out the most, but there’s so much information out there that it’s hard to figure out where to begin.
And even if you know what to look for, most tutorials available are confusing and hard-to-follow. After hours of searching and trial-and-error, you still aren’t getting the answers you need.
There's an easier way:
Deskbright's Ultimate Excel Book
The Ultimate Excel Book will save you hours of time that you could be spending more productively. Written for the casual-to-intermediate Excel user looking to master the art of automating day-to-day work, this book will start with the basics and build your spreadsheet skills from the ground up. When you’re finished reading, you’ll feel confident in your ability to tackle any spreadsheet task that’s thrown your way.
The Ultimate Excel Book is based on years of experience, trial and error, and hard-earned expertise. It’s the perfect resource to help you take the next step in your career by enabling you to solve tough analysis problems quickly and easily — and feel excited to go to work every day.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
If you don't love this book, you'll get your money back.
Buy the book, read through it, and use it to improve your Excel skills. On the rare chance that you don't love it, send me an e-mail within 30 days of your purchase and I will refund 100% of the cost — no questions asked. You don't have to return anything — just let me know and I'll issue a refund.
It's literally that easy. If you don't love the book, you keep it and get your money back.
With zero risk on your end, you can't afford to pass up this amazing opportunity to take charge of your professional development. Think about it: just one promotion or pay raise, and this book has already paid for itself a hundred times over.
Get the book today.
30-day refund guarantee
On Excel's most useful tips and tricks
.PDF, .EPUB, and .MOBI format for your computer or e-reader
Download the Ultimate Excel Book
The tips in this book will save you hours of work every day and help you feel prepared and confident at work.
Love it or your money back. Download today to reclaim your work!Download now
30-day money-back guarantee
The Ultimate Excel Book contains all the information you need to master Excel in convenient .pdf, .epub, and .mobi formats — so you can read on your computer or easily send to a device like your Kindle. Here's what you'll find inside:
- Overview section to explain the basics of Excel for complete beginners...
- A function reference on the absolute most useful functions Excel has to offer, and how to take full advantage of their power...
- Detailed, real-world examples of how to use each feature, including real data...
- Advanced charting, PivotTables, and formatting guides to help you create dashboards, dynamic tables and more...
- Expert function overviews like INDEX MATCH MATCH and array functions...
- Plus... reference section so that you know where to go for additional help...
Here's a detailed, chapter-by-chapter overview of what you'll get:
Brief introduction from the author and an overview of what you'll find in the book
'Start from zero' introduction to Microsoft Excel, including spreadsheet basics and how to navigate the interface and work with basic data, like sorting and filtering lists
The basics of functions
Overview of what a 'function' is, and how we can chain them together to create complex strings of logic and mathematical calculations in Excel
Common mathematical functions
Basics of the most common mathematical functions used in everyday spreadsheets, including SUMs, cumulative SUMs with absolute and relative cell references, AVERAGEs, and MAX / MINs
Working with dates and times
Introduction to Excel's unique time formatting system, and an overview of date-based functions that allow us to manipulate, add, and subtract dates and times
Working with strings
Summary of Excel's string manipulation capabilities, including concatenation, LEFT and RIGHT functions, and searching for substrings; overview of advanced string parsing with wildcards
Detailed dive into Excel's most useful functions, like VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP; expert-level tutorials on more complex lookups with multiple criteria and dimensions
Introduction to boolean logic and how it can be used to create dynamic, intelligent spreadsheets with the IF function; deep dive into conditional logic functions like SUMIFS and COUNTIFS
Creating charts and graphs
Advanced overview of Excel's charting capabilities, including chart input requirements; different chart types; and visual modifications / data labeling
Working with PivotTables
End-to-end exploration of the power of PivotTables, from simple one-dimensional Pivots through complex multi-dimensional tables that summarize metrics in different ways
Information on how to use advanced formatting to make your spreadsheets easier to read an interpret, including conditional formatting and data bars
Thorough reference section outlining Excel tutorial websites, help forums, and more
30-day money-back guarantee
This stuff works. Ask our customers.
Here's what some happy customers have to say about the Ultimate Excel Book:
"The tutorials are so easy to follow, it's amazing. I find it's easy to learn things that I've never been able to get my head around before."
"It's been such a huge time-saver knowing these formulas — especially the lookups. Who knew I'd been wasting so much time at work?"
About the author
This book is written by Deskbright founder Sam McIntire. Sam taught himself Excel after landing a job at a top management consultancy, and is passionate about sharing his spreadsheet knowledge with others.
With years of experience teaching students around the world advanced Excel skills, his easy-to-follow style is perfect for beginners to advanced learners alike. Sam:
- Has helped thousands of students learn the Excel formulas and functions they need to succeed at work;
- Is an experienced management consultant who learned Excel on-the-job at a top tier firm;
- Has been featured in top business publications like Fast Company, Business.com, and Forbes;
- Has received hundreds of positive reviews and 'thank you' e-mails from students whose work was transformed by his lessons.
So... what are you waiting for? Don't waste time and risk missing out on lessons that will transform your career. Pick up the Ultimate Excel Book today!