The complete list of Excel help forums
Looking for help with your Excel formulas? You're in luck. The online Excel community is extremely supportive, and there are a number of forums on which you can find help for just about any Excel problem you have. We've compiled a complete list of the best Excel forums out there — check it out and let us know what you think in the comments section below!
List of Excel help forums
The following nine websites host the best, most helpful Excel forums we've found on the internet. Check them out to get help with your Excel problems:
- Reddit. Reddit's Excel section is a great place to start for more advanced queries and topics. The community numbers 30,000+ users, and is extremely prompt at answering your questions.
- Excel Forum. With millions of posts, Excel Forum is the best place to start for basic Excel questions, including formulas and functions, charting, pivots, and VBA.
- Mr. Excel. Mr. Excel is also a fully-featured forum with an extremely active user base and millions of posts.
- Excel Guru. This is a smaller forum, with only a few active users at any given time. However, it's a great place to get help from a smaller community, particularly on topics related to VBA programming.
- Ozgrid. Some good general resources, and a great place to find Excel contractors for hire.
- Excel Experts. A small community forum that specializes in prototypes and downloadable templates for common Excel use cases.
- MS Office Forums. A couple of questions per day appear on the Excel section of this small message board.
- Chandoo Forums. Legendary Excel instructor Chandoo maintains a forum on his website. It's a great place to go for Excel challenges and general Q&A.
- Xtreme VB Talk. A specialty forum for Visual Basic questions.
Know of a good forum that we haven't included in our list above? Sound off in the comments section below and we'll be sure to update this page to reflect your find.
Save three hours of work a day with these 5 simple Excel hacks
Work smarter, not harder. Sign up for our 5-day mini-course to receive must-learn lessons on how to automate your work using Excel.
- Why the TRUE and FALSE functions are so important...
- Why to rethink the way you do VLOOKUPs...
- Plus, we'll reveal why you shouldn't use PivotTables and what to use instead...