Prepare for your Excel test with a challenging practice exam.
Taking an Excel test as part of an interview?
Get the job or your money back.
It's a fact: Excel has become a must-have skill for modern job applicants. Used around the world for its infinite flexibility and high-powered analytical tools, Excel is required in functions like marketing, operations, sales, and more.
That's why many companies today test job applicants' spreadsheet skills. These tests come in many forms, from Excel-related questions during in-person interviews through full-on simulated Excel tests and data analysis challenges. These days, knowing Excel formulas and functions isn't an option — it's a requirement.
If you're applying for a new job, you might be nervous that your Excel skills aren't up to snuff. That's OK — it's alright to be stressed out about an interview, and spreadsheet-related challenges can be particularly nerve-wracking. In fact, here are some things actual customers have told us about their Excel tests:
- "I'm worried that my interviewer will ask me about a function I've never used before!"
- "I start shaking a little bit every time I open up Excel..."
- "Could it be that I'm not qualified for the job?"
- "I want to do everything I can to get a leg up in the process."
If you find yourself thinking any of these things, don't worry:
There's a better way.
Imagine how you'd feel if you could prepare for your Excel test in advance:
- You would walk into your Excel test confident in your ability to knock it out of the park.
- You would be able to focus your time on other things, like preparing for interview questions and researching the company.
- You would be proud of your Excel skills and excited to show them off.
And, most importantly — you might even be able to negotiate a higher salary based on the strength of your experience.
Well, guess what? You can do all of those things.
The Excel Practice Test
The Excel Practice Test will prepare you for even the most challenging Excel exam. Designed for the spreadsheet user preparing for an Excel skills assessment, it contains fifty expert-level questions that cover all of the most common functions, hotkeys, and challenges seen on Excel tests. Once you've taken this practice test, you’ll feel confident in your ability to ace your interview with flying colors.
But that’s not all...
You'll get the job. Or your money back.
If you don't get the job, you'll get your money back.
Download the practice test, test your skills, and use it to prepare for your exam. On the rare chance that you don't get the job, send me an e-mail within 30 days of your purchase and I will refund 100% of the cost — no questions asked. You don't have to return anything — just let me know and I'll issue a refund.
It's literally that easy. If you don't get the job, you keep the practice test and get your money back.
With zero risk on your end, you can't afford to pass up this amazing opportunity to ace your Excel test. Think about it: dominate the exam, and this book has already paid for itself a hundred times over.
The Excel Practice Test contains fifty challenging questions to prepare you for an Excel exam in a detailed .pdf. Here's what you'll find inside:
- 15 hotkey questions to assess your knowledge of Excel's most important shortcuts...
- 20 Excel knowledge questions to test your proficiency in using and fixing common spreadsheet functions...
- 15 data analysis questions that ask you to analyze a real sales data file...
- A .txt file to import into Excel and analyze live...
- Plus... 5 bonus questions that test your quantitative ability with mathematical challenges...
Here's a detailed, chapter-by-chapter overview of what you'll get:
Brief introduction from Deskbright's founder
What to expect
Brief overview of the Practice Test to prepare you for what's to come
15 hotkey questions
Questions related to Excel shortcut combinations (both Mac and PC) that frequently appear in Excel exams
20 Excel knowledge questions
Challenging questions that test your familiarity with common formulas like VLOOKUP, INDEX MATCH, MID, and more
15 data analysis questions
Difficult questions that ask you to perform live analysis on a real-life Excel file — using both PivotTables and formulas — to extract critical insights
5 Bonus questions
Quantitative challenges that test your ability to use Excel to solve mathematical problems
Detailed answer key
Step-by-step explanations of how to solve each problem contained in the Practice Test
All payments on my site are secured with SSL and PCI-compliant payment processing.